Release Forms

If you're photographing adults, children or property belonging to other people, you need to cover yourself by ensuring that the appropriate form is filled in and filed at your office.

Here are the 3 forms that you need:

Property Release Form

Minor Release Form

Adult Release Form


Intellectual Property Agreement

I strongly recommend that you only use one company to do your printing and that you only use them if they complete an Intellectual Property Agreement form with regards to protecting the copyight of your art.

There will be a list appearing soon on RespectIP of companies who do respect copyright etc. If you have a negative experience with any of the companies listed, please let me know.

Example Intellelctual Property Agreement form - pdf

Example Intellelctual Property Agreement form - editable word document (rtf) -
please feel free to edit this to your needs.


Blogger Pinterest
Site Meter